- Languages: Spanish & English
- European Union Passport
- Driving License
- Availability to travel
- Bachellor in Economics
- August 2015 – Now: General Ledger for Asia-Pacific in Axalta Coating Systems (FSC Asturias, Spain)
- Problem-solving employee with SAP
- Account reconciliation of the Asia-Pacific área
- Employee Related Liabilities
- US non US income taxes
- Prepaid expenses
- Reinvested earnings
- Doubtful and Claims
- Post journals
- Control of interim bank accounts
- Recording Miscellaneous invoices
- Macro recording in Excel to allow preparation of reports from SAP data
- Assistance to local teams
- Recurring entries: tax push down, amortization, prepaid expenses, etc.
- Gate keeper (things are done according to the company policy).
- 2009 – 2015: Senior accountant Derivados del Mar Laurel, SL (SME, part time job)
- Development and improvement of most of processes in administration.
- Posting journals
- Preparation of balances and consolidation
- Taxes (VAT, GTS, Customs, Specials…)
- Bank reconciliation
- Full control of accounts payable and recievable
- Intercompany invoicing
- Development of Spanish Accounting Books
- 2012 – 2014 Teacher (various)
- Statistics for market researchers: main tools for market researchers in Excel, SPSS and R.
- Management software: accounting, invoicing and human resources (Sage, MS Office, any other requested by the students)
- 2006 – Project Management internship (Gijón Port Authority)
- Prepare and posting journals
- Collaboration in events and requesting any kind of information related to the Port.
EXPERT IN PROTOCOL AND EVENT PLANNING
(European Campus Stellae, 2009)
ACCOUNTING AND AUDITORY
INTERNATIONAL SOURCING (Nov, 2016)
KEEPING UP WITH CHANGE: ISSUES FOR THE FINANCE PROFESSIONAL (Jul, 2016)
CREATIVE COMMONS AND OPEN RESOURCES